Sunday, January 11, 2015

Manga Manga Da Meataballs

I grew up on Meatballs.


These meatballs are an old Italian recipe that are really fun to make.

INGREDIENTS

1lb Hamburger (Or Turkey Burger)
1lb ground pork (Seasoned in the meat dept or buy Hot or Mild Saugsage)
1 cup Bread Crumbs
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Pepper
Italian Seasonings: Basil Oregano or Parsley or All 3
Minced Garlic 9 2 Tsp. (My dad and I cut up 2 fresh cloves)
Asiago Cheese
2 eggs

Put everything in a Bowl together.
With your hands or a fork, blend all of the ingredients together. Next, roll balls of meat in your hand.. There are a couple of ways you can cook the meatballs:

Stovetop: You can fry your meatballs on the stove top
Oven Method: You can bake your meatballs in the oven for 30 mins at 350 degrees.
(My grandmother use to cook the meatballs in her sauce. This would flavor the sauce.)


I hope you can post some pictures of you're masterpieces!! Chow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment