Thursday, January 22, 2015

Yummy Guac!

Okay, I am 10 years old and I like guacamole. My dad makes a quick and easy recipe. I have made it and I can tell you it is Yummy! You will need:

2-3 avacados
lemons (Or lemon juice)
Cracked Sea Salt (tsp)
Cracked Pepper (tsp)
A garlic Clove

First, using a spoon remove the pit.
In a small bowl, scoop out the avocados.
With a spoon or fork, break down the avocados.

Next, squeeze 1/2 a lemon over the avocados.
My dad tells me the lemons is for flavoring and keeping the avocados fresh and green.

Add the Salt, Pepper, and Garlic. (The garlic should be minced or finely sliced and chopped)
With a spoon, mix all the ingredients. Keep the guacamole choppy, do not try to puree it.

There you have it...best chilled before eating.

Also, you can add our salsa into the guacamole.

My next blog, we take all of he recipes and make Nachos.
See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment